Dio Davies Ltd is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our online visitors whilst protecting the information that we collect about them.
We provide the following information to enable visitors to be fully informed and reassured about our privacy policies and to explain what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we may collect from you whilst you visit our site.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you for the purpose of providing you with up to date relevant information about our products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. You will always have the opportunity to opt out of our communications at any time. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits, such as; pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you make an enquiry about a product or subscribe to our mailing list.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. Such information is statistical data and will not identify you personally.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Disclosing Your Information
In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.